My Very Own, My Family

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Jemina's 2nd Birthday


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Two years ago, September 1, 2003, a little angel blessed our lives. We named her JEMINA RYLIE. In the past years, she has learned so much, how to talk, how to drink from a cup, feed herself, crawl, walk, laugh and love and very pretty. Now, that she is a toddler, we are really proud of her... we love you our dear angel and our princess..


We celebrate your birthday today
but having someone who is fun loving
and as thoughtful as you in our lives
gives us reason to celebrate everyday
We’re wishing you happiness
And hoping all your dreams come true


Mommy and Papa loves you so much ... You are everthing to us

Posted by dharl :: Thursday, September 01, 2005 :: 0 Shouts:

Post / Read Shouts

Image hosting by Photobucket
The Lord is my light and my salvation, I will fear no one. The Lord protects me from all danger, I will never be afraid...."
Image hosting by Photobucket