My Very Own, My Family

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Flower Girl


Last September 17, 2005, my sweet daughter became a flower girl to my officemate's wedding. Me and her dad are very excited about it and nervious that she might not walk the aisle properly but surprisingly, she did .... and she looks very pretty in her old rose gown. Everybody is staring at her because she is the smallest flower girl but, very focus while walking... hmm ..... When picture taking comes, I am very afraid that my daughter may not participate since she is very "makulit" and love to walk but amazingly, she participates well and really love to pose and I am very happy and surprise about it ( like mother like daughter ) . See, just take a look at her posing attitude

Posted by dharl :: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 :: 1 Shouts:

Post / Read Shouts

Image hosting by Photobucket
The Lord is my light and my salvation, I will fear no one. The Lord protects me from all danger, I will never be afraid...."
Image hosting by Photobucket