My Very Own, My Family

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happiness


Happiness is something you decide on ahead of time.Each day is a gift, and as long as my eyes open I'll focus on the new day
and all the happy memories I've stored away. Just for this time in my
life.
Old age is like a bank account. You withdraw from what you've put in.

So, my advice to you would be to deposit a lot of happiness in the bank
account of memories. Thank you for your part in filling my Memory bank. I
am still depositing.

Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worries.
3. Live simply.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less.

Posted by dharl :: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 :: 0 Shouts:

Post / Read Shouts

Image hosting by Photobucket
The Lord is my light and my salvation, I will fear no one. The Lord protects me from all danger, I will never be afraid...."
Image hosting by Photobucket