My Very Own, My Family

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Our New Baby....Isabela


November 5, 2005 is a very special day for us, why? Because this is the day that another angel came to our family .... our new baby Ma. Isabela Rosaryn S. Pineda. I can't explain the feeling the first time I saw her. She really looks like her dad. Her hair, eyes, the way she smile and her complexion. Let me show you her looks and her very first record ....

Name : Ma. Isabela Rosaryn Soriano-Pineda
Birthdate : November 5, 2005
Time : 5:29 PM
Birth Weight : 5.7 lbs
Birth Length : 46.5 cm
Head Circumference :30.5 cm
Chest circumference :30 cm / ac -25 cm
Blood group : A rh +
Distinguishing mark : Lower right chest
Hospital : Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Sta. Mesa Manila Philippines
Pediatrician : Dra. Suzette Ramirez

Thank God for the wonderful gift....

Image hosting by Photobucket


Posted by dharl :: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 :: 0 Shouts:

Post / Read Shouts

Image hosting by Photobucket
The Lord is my light and my salvation, I will fear no one. The Lord protects me from all danger, I will never be afraid...."
Image hosting by Photobucket